Saturday 10 July 2010

Learning about ducks

After I had played with loads of the brilliant stuff in the dog's toy box, Toby took me outside to the pointy end of the boat. He explained to me all about the ducks and how I must bark and get really excited when they come swimming round us.

I couldn't really see what all the fuss was about. Me and my brothers and sisters never bothered about the chickens, or even the goats, in the farm paddock where I was born. Neither does Toby make a fuss each morning when we dash up the steps to say "hello" to the hens in our garden at home. Oh well, I'm sure I will get the hang of this boating stuff eventually.

We didn't stay for a second night on the boat. Dad carried me back to the car and we bumped our way back home again. Yes ... I was sick again!

No comments:

Post a Comment