Monday 12 July 2010

12 July 2010


It has poured with rain most of the day. In all of my eleven weeks I don't remember seeing so much rain. Mum and dad said we were goint to a place called Tixall Wide but then mum found out that the canal was blocked by a fallen tree at Rugeley so we just stayed on the marina. They were a bit fed up but it meant that I could learn all sorts of useful things about the boat and the marina.


Last night was good fun. When I'm at home they won't let me climb onto the furniture although Toby is allowed to sit on the settee. When I thought no one was looking I climbed up onto the settee. I was really surprised when no one told me to get down. Toby and I spent part of the night cuddled up to mum. I really, really liked that.


When it was still dark dad put his warm fleece on top of his pyjamas and mum pushed me out of the side hatch. I didn't like that very much, but Toby got off the boat too and I found a place to wee - what a relief! I duscovered how to jump back on the front of the boat last night so was really pleased with myself when I took myself back on board while dad and Toby were still outside.


In the morning mum kept saying what a good boy I am because there were no wet puddles or dirty mistakes inside the boat. I like it when she says "good dog" and tickles my ears.




No comments:

Post a Comment