Friday 23 July 2010

23 July 2010




It's been a busy week. I've been to dog training classes and the trainers told mum how good I am. I can do things like sit and stay better than some of the older dogs who have been going for a few weeks. The downside has been that I've had a couple of accidents on mum's new carpet but it was because it was raining so much and I didn't want to go outside.
Today Annabel came and we got in the car with mum and set off to come back to the boat. Mum has been giving me glucose in a drink before travelling and I haven't been sick in the car at all this week. We had a good journey down to the marina and arrived at lunchtime. Mum's been a bit anxious all day because Annabel's dad got taken into hospital last night and has had his appendix out this afternoon. Everything seems to be OK though now.
Annabel decided she didn't want to go out for a trip so we have stayed on the marina. Annabel and I have played all sorts of training games and I have watched while she fed the ducks and the moorhens. I've been very bouncy so it was nice to cuddle up on Annabel's knee and have a nap. I think bedtime will be interesting because Annabel and I both want to sleep in mum's bed with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment