Saturday 17 July 2010

17 July 2010

We've come back home now.

Mum and I had another lie in this morning and then we finished tidying up the boat. We changed the bedding. I really enjoyed that, pulling the duvets and climbing and rolling through the things on the floor. When mum started putting everything in the car I wasn't happy. I wasn't happy either when she said, very sadly "Oh Zac, you naughty dog." I hadn't realised that the knobs on the drawers weren't put there especially for me to chew!

The car journey was horrible. Even though mum hadn't given me any breakfast and sprayed that nice smelling DAP stuff everywhere I was very sick. We stopped at Sandbach and mum threw all the horrid smelly newspapers away and put a lot more down for me. Despite everything I was sick again.

We stopped in Parbold to visit Grandma Rosie. I've not been to her big house before. I had a good bounce when we met for the first time and then I lay down quietly.

It was wonderful arriving back home and seeing Toby and dad again. Toby and I bounced all round and played tug-of-war for ages and ages. I think I won. I enjoyed it when Ivan came home again as well. It's good when all my people are together.

I don't know when we will be going back to Jennyanydots. Mum has been to chemist and bought some special glucose powder to try to stop me being sick next time.

Woofs and bounces until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment