Tuesday 13 July 2010




I've discovered a really good new game this evening. It's called `let's bounce on people`. Dad was sitting reading his book and playing with his blackberry. Now I can get up on the settee it's dead easy just to climb across to the chairs. I enjoyed this game but mum kept telling dad and me to be careful. "Stop messing about" she kept saying "you are going to knock my bouquet of flowers over". Grandma Rosie's friend Barry gave mum the flowers on Thursday after she had done a BBQ for them both. The flowers were so nice that mum decided to bring them to the boat rather than leave them at home.
Although it has poured with rain again today I have had another nice day. Each day I learn new things and today I have managed to sit and stay, just for a few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment