Saturday 10 July 2010

First time afloat


24 June 2010


I was very confused. They put me in a car and we bumped along for ages. After I had been very sick we eventually stopped and they carried me onto NB Jennyanydots. I wasn't allowed to walk by myself because my injections hadn't been finished and they didn't want me to catch anything nasty from other dogs.




My little big step-brother Toby tried to explain what was going on but it didn't make much sense.




At bed time it was even more puzzling. They usually put me outside in my kennel when it gets dark but this time I didn't even get to go outside at all. They went to bed and I chose where I went to sleep. I bounced around for a while and then bounced onto mum's face before I cuddled up and went to sleep. When I woke up the big big problem was that I didn't know where to do you-know-what, so I just did it but felt so upset my ears dropped round my chin and I tried to make myself small so no-one would notice. "Oh dear. Never mind." said mum and she just cleaned it up but I wasn't happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment