Thursday 9 September 2010

September 2010


Toby, mum and I arrrived at the marina on Monday afternoon. I travelled all the way from home to the boat without being sick. Mum was really pleased with me. She wasn't quite so pleased when she plugged in the electric cable and nothing would work. She couldn't remember which way the cut out switch should be and couldn't work out what to do do. Peter from Asterix rescued us again. He found the problem very quickly. "Somebody" had chewed threw the cable to the light and this had blown everything. Well, I didn't know that the black wire by the toy box wasn't a toy and last time we were all on the boat I'd been giving the basket and everything a really good chew!


Although it had been a long time since I was last onboard Jennyanydots I soon remembered where I was and I loved running round the grassy areas. On Monday night mum said Toby and I could sleep with her on the bed. We all really enjoyed cuddling up to each other.


On Tuesday we got up really early and mum started to scrape at the rust on the floor in the deckwell. Then she got out a sanding machine and got rid of piles of rust until we could see the steel again. Then she put rust remover on and Toby and I had to stay away. When all that was done and cleaned she painted it all shiny black and made a fence so that we couldn't get our paws covered in paint. By bedtime I had discovered how to jump up onto the bed all by myself.




On Wednesday dad arrived at lunchtime. After lunch we set off and after a couple of hours moored up at Wolseley Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment