Saturday 11 September 2010

Saturday




I think I have got the hang of locks now. I can get on and off the boat without getting anxious and I know exactly what "on board" means although when there are exciting things happening I don't always do it first time.
Yesterday Toby and I had a wonderful day running up and down between the boat and the locks. When we moored up above Bogg's Lock we were so tired we just flopped down asleep. When we woke up this morning there was someone running past the boat and so I tried a bit of guarding for the first time and barked at them. Later I was put on my lead for the locks because there were other dogs around and then a busy road at Gailey. I'm trying really hard not to bounce people but there are so many people around to be friends with. Today we haven't gone very far and are moored near the Fox and Anchor at Cross Green. Mum and dad went for their lunch and left us alone on the boat. I've never been left on the boat before so I howled for a while but then they came back and everything was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment