Saturday 7 August 2010

7 August 2010

We only went for a little way and then moored up again in a lovely place called Tixall Wide. After the rain stopped mum took me and Toby for a walk and we had a lovely time until ...! Toby went to the edge of the towpath to have a drink and I followed him. There was a lovely white feather just out of reach so I put my paws on the grey stuff and suddenly got soaking wet. My head and everything went right under the water and for a few seconds I was really scared until I realised I could scramble out again. I sat down and then had a good shake and ran round and round Toby until I had calmed down. Mum said she was glad I had fallen in from the towpath and not off the boat because now I know what it feels like I might be more careful. I don't think I liked it very much but I did enjoy running around afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment