Thursday 23 September 2010

23 September 2010


We arrived back at the marina yesterday. Toby and dad went home this morning and mum took me shopping to 'Dogsrus' to buy me a new collar and some toys. I've been really good. I sat and watched the geese and didn't try to chase them. I really like the taste of goose poo! I sat and watched the moorhens and only went to investigate after they went into the water. I've played fetch the ball a lot with mum and helped her paint the fire. It doesn't look rusty any more. I've even been as good as gold during a really long and loud thunderstorm. Mum said that if Foxy had been here she would have been a quivering heap in the bathroom. I think we are going to go home on Saturday so I guess this is the last blog until the next trip. Bye. Woofs and bounces until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment