Monday 11 October 2010

October 9 and 10 2010















On Saturday morning mum loaded up the car and we went to Ormskirk. Dad and Toby stayed at home. Annabel and Lydia put their bags in the car and off we went. Poor mum and Lydia were feeling a bit shaky because mum had tripped over Lydia and they both went flying onto the pavement and both had grazed elbows, but at least it was nothing to do with me this time. Mum tripped over me the other day and I was so upset that Toby and I wouldn't let her get up and we kept licking her face to make her feel better!
Anyway, we stayed in the car for a while and then stopped at some motorway services so we could all stretch our legs. Annabel took me for a little walk and I was really good. I didn't pull the lead at all. Eventually we got to the marina. I'm a really good dog in the car now and I haven't been sick for ages. I just jump in and go to sleep right at the back of the boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment