Wednesday 4 August 2010

4 August 2010

Mum keeps saying to Toby and me "we're going to be boat dogs tomorrow." Toby is getting really excited but I'm not really sure what they are all going on about.

This evening mum has been on the phone talking to my dog mum's mum. I've been sick on and off today and mum rang the vet this morning but I stopped being sick then and started again this evening. I think something I ate on our bedtime walk last night has given me a tummy upset. My dog mum's mum says it is nothing to worry about but that I shouldn't eat anything for 24 hours. They talked for ages about my black splodges and I think I am going to go and visit the farm next week to play with my brother Jack. Annabel and Lydia will be so excited to see where I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment