Saturday 7 August 2010

7 August 2010


Toby was right to be excited about being a Boat Dog! It is such good fun.


I was a bit sick in the car on the way down to Lichfield on Thursday but being on the boat was different to my previous trips. Mum and dad emptied all the things out of the car and dad put the car in the car park. They switched on the boat engine, untied the ropes and then, guess what, the boat began to move. I didn't like it very much at first and mum fastened a lead onto my special harness so that I couldn't try to jump off. When the boat stopped they tied up the ropes again and then undid my lead. I wasn't a bit sure about jumping on and off at first because I didn't know where I was but I soon got used to the idea. Getting back on was a bit of a problem but I soon discovered that I could scrabble onto the front more easily. Mum and dad let me and Toby play on the towpath and we had a really good time running about and exploring.


No comments:

Post a Comment